KEEP CALM AND STAY IN YOUR SHELL

ZIBSKA
Psykhe Makeup @ AnyBody
Eyemakeup, Blush and Lipstick
All packs include Lelutka, LAQ, Genus, Catwa & Omega appliers and system tattoo layers.
ACHATINA @ The Ark
Pack of colourful snails. Set to attach to your head, but as you can see in my pic, I relocated a couple to my hands and made them smaller. Texture Hud with a variety of colours.
Various Flower Headdress's by LODE
Arcane Spellcaster
Reanna Top @ Mainstore and Market Place
Altamura, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Maitreya and Physique, Fatpack Texture HUD
Flowers by Tm Creation *Spring Arrangement*
Genus Strong Head, Maitreya Body, 7 Deadly Skins, Pale Moon Eyes Core by Rachel Swallows

Once a butterfly, a flower and a snail met together.

The butterfly said:I am colorful and I can fly.

The flower said:I bloom and I have fragrance.

The snail told simply and in a satisfying tone:

I am satisfied with myself as I am.

The thought God loves me as I am

is enough for me.

I am very happy.

'Dr. Antony Theodore'

No comments:

Post a Comment