MAKE MY DAY

HAVE UNEQUAL
JESSIE OUTFIT
Hat, Top, Boots, Thong, Chaps, Rare Holster with gun. Maitreya Only, Grey and Pink.
Exclusive in Women Only Hunt & Gacha Flair For Events SL (1st - 22th) Hunt 25L$ each, Gacha 50L$
Tm Creations
Poof with blankets, cushions, kitty and cowboy hat by
*Take your Time Ottoman and Decor* 
 After trying on this great outfit from Have Unequal I had to go and look for a cool Western Sim to take some pics on. Well that turned out expensive as I spotted this Teegle Horse on one of them and I just had to have it. She is Animesh and as well as being able to ride her you can also rez her and she does her own thing, wandering around and doing those mad crazy gallops around the paddock just like a real horse does. I fell in love with her, bought her and named her Swallow and now she lives in the field next to my house along with Woody my best friends Be's horse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment