LOVE ME

DRUNKEN BROKKR
Sunna Lip & Dimple Piercing @ The Liaison Collaborative
OPENS 3RD of August
UNISEX Fitted/rigged for: Catwa female:  Catya, Eva, Kimberly, Lona, Pink, Uma, Catwa male:  Daniel, Shaheen, Stanley and Skell, Genus:   Classic and Babyface & Unrigged version included
(I am wearing the Genus Strong Head and I used the unrigged version and attached to my skull and moved to my eyebrow, this is one of the great things about getting an unrigged version you can adjust where you want to wear the piercings, just pick a point that does not move like your lips or jaw. The Genus Baby Face cheek piercing did fit my Strong Head and the Genus Classic Snakebite piercings were a good fit for my Strong)

Sunna Nipple Piercing @ Curves Event
OPENS 3RD of August
UNISEX Fitted/rigged for Maitreya Lara, Belleza Freya and Signature Gianni + Unrigged version 
I am wearing with my Session Mesh Nipples fitted for Maitreya.
CORE by RACHEL SWALLOWS
Little Hearts Body Tattoos
Little Hearts Face & Neck Tattoos
Maitreya Body, Session Mesh Nipples, Genus Strong Face, 7 Deadly Skins, Core Buzz Cut Hairbase Applier. Core eye appliers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment