YOU'RE POISON

SALT AND PEPPER
Faith Dress & Panties @ Uber
Sexy sparkling cocktail dress for that killer outfit for your New Years Eve Party
Freya, Maitreya, Legacy.
Single packs include matching panties and HUD to change the strap 299
Fatpack 1399
Finish the femme fatale look with this diamond encrusted collar and  the fabulous fur stole from

Hair by Sintiklia, Stockings by N-Core, Legacy Body, Catwa Kimberly Head, Makeup by Alaskametro, Skin by ItGirls, Eyes by Core, Nails by Ascendant.
Your cruel devie

Your blood, like ice

One look, could kill

My pain, your thrill

I wanna love you but I better not touch (don't touch)

I wanna hold you, but my senses tell me to stop

I wanna kiss you but I want it too much (too much)

I wanna taste you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison, running through my veins

You're poison

I don't want to break these chains

Your mouth, so hot

Your web, I'm caught

Your skin, so wet

Black lace, on sweat

I hear you calling and it's needles and pins (and pins)

I wanna hurt you just to hear you screaming my name

Don't want to touch you but you're under my skin (deep in)

I wanna kiss you but your lips are venomous poison

You're poison, running through my veins

You're poison

I don't want to break these chains

Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment