GATEWAY GUARDIAN


 PETRICHOR
Sana Narine Gacha @ The Epiphany
Amazing fantasy outfit, original mesh, many beautiful colours.
SIZES: Freya, Legacy Classic and Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass and V-Tech.
I am wearing my Lara Petite body and although petite size is not included the V-Tech top fitted fine when I tweaked my chest sliders on my shape. The Lara version comes with panties with and without a tgirl buldge and the skirt part can be short or long. transparency can be adjust alos on the dress and the leg parts.
BLACK CAT POSES
Ishii Poses with Katana @ The Darkness
Fabulous set of 5 poses with mirrored included. Perfect for those fantasy outfit with weapons, this pose set comes with an original mesh Katana with Texture Change HUD. In this pic though I am using the hammer and sphere included with Sana Gacha from Petrichor. The sphere has its own animation so changes the pose slightly on the left hand. 
This is the exclusive for The Darkness Event, starts 05th and goes to 28th of December. 
London Skin from Core by Rachel Swallows, Makeup by Zibska

No comments:

Post a Comment