Love me or hate me, both are in my favor.

 Love me or hate me, both are in my favor. If you love me, I’ll always be in your heart.

If you hate me, I’ll always be in your mind.


cinphul
Pyx ii Platforms @ The Mainstore
Unisex Heels. Group Discount. Updated for Legacy Male Feet
Sizes: Anatomy, GenX, Jake Maze Feet, cz slim, Reborn, Inithium Kupra, Kups & Khara, Legacy M & F, Maitreya. Colours: Black, Gold & Silver.
Pyx Pasties @ The Warehouse Sale
50% Discount. Sizes: Legacy, Perky, Reborn & Unrigged. More sizes coming soon.
Also wearing from The Mainstore
Pyx Crown, Amulut & Collar
small
Yana Dress @ FaMESHedx
Sizes: Khara, Kupra, Lara, Legacy, Perky, Petite & Reborn
Fatpack Texture HUD & Transparency HUD
Truth Collective
Amour Hair @ Truth Mainstore
Faga Hair with Truth Colour HUDs. 3 Sizes, 4 Styles.
Tarot
Lelutka HUD & BOM. 14 Shades.

Rachel wears: Reborn Body, Lelutka Avalon Head

No comments:

Post a Comment