All I Survey

Now my Saturdays are not complete until I've picked up my notecard from the Saturday Sale Group and done the rounds to pick up all the great bargains. So this week I was really excited that one of my amazing sponsors has this gorgeous lingerie set in Taupe (one of my fav colours) in the event this Saturday (17th August). A dear friend had bought me this gorgeous corset from an event a couple of month ago and after blogging it (because I just adored it) I was so honored, not long after, to be invited to blog for Entice.
ENTICE
 Panic Button Outfit - Taupe @ Mainstore
    Corset, Panties, Pasties, Bento Gloves
    Maitreya Lara, Slink Hourglass, Belleza Freya sizes
    75L (Reg 400L)
 Chair and Lamps by Angelic Visions Antiques
Core Poses by Rachel Swallows
Female Pose 113, Mainstore & Market Place (only 30 Linden)


No comments:

Post a Comment