BOUND TO YOU

Having recently purchased the new Legacy Body, I had to go see what I could find at the Fetish Fair for it. I was pleasantly surprised how many of my favorite designers were producing quality original mesh for it and fell in love with a few. I have always been a big fan of Luas and I couldn't resist teaming this harness up with this amazing hair and hood by Mina and the new cuffs from the Bondage Set by Salt and Pepper (full set, comes with OC scripts) and finishing it off with this awesome tattoo by Vegas. After picking up an update on my Catwa Kimberly head, (all the bento heads have been updated this month, check redeliveries) and doing a reworking of my shape, I felt I had achieved a great look that any BDSM fan would love.
Oh and I beg the makers of the Legacy body, get the designer kits out to the makers of mesh nipples and pussies PLEASE!
LUAS EDITH HARNESS
Maitreya, Hourglass, Isis, Freya and Legacy
SALT & PEPPER BONDAGE DELUXE SET
Wrist & ankle cuffs, thigh and upper arm cuffs, belt, collar and leash, Maitreya, HG, Freya, Legacy. 
MINA DoMina HAIR & HOOD
(rlv option available)
VEGAS WIZARD TATTOO
Altamura, Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Omega, Signature, Slink

No comments:

Post a Comment